The library supports you in your studies and offers you advice and training through various channels. We look forward to meeting you. Talk to us in person at the service and information desks of the individual campus libraries or contact us by phone or email.
You are welcome to use our online form for registration.
In addition to our personal training and consulting services, we also offer electronic learning materials for self-study. Here you will find tutorials on various topics.
- Compact introduction to literature research and service offers (duration approx. 20 min)
- Introduction to the search engine scinos (approx. 5 min, in german language only)
- Library account (duration approx. 3 min, in german language only)
- Database information system "DBIS" (approx. 7 min, in german language only)
- Introduction to using Smart boards (approx. 16 min, in german language only)
- Printing in the Westerberg Campus Library (approx. 3 min, in german language only)
"WiBitte - Academic Libraries Simply Explained" tells you everything there is to know about the world of academic libraries. From the first step to advanced use, the most important questions are answered. The podcast is in German.
WiBitte is a podcast project by students of library and information management at the HföD in Bavaria.
The Open Science service area will offer cross-site support for research data management (RDM) and areas of Open Science. The Open Science services, which are still being developed, are managed at Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences by various central institutions and departments, which are currently networking and coordinating their service portfolios.