Overview Corona (as of April 03, 2020)
- All library locations are expected to be closed until 19.04.2020.
- It will not be possible to borrow media during this period.
- Return of media: only available in Haste and Lingen
- Extensions on media: From now on extensions beyond the 5th extension are possible.
- Recommendation: Use of electronic resources (as of now also Beck and Juris)
- We are available for you Monday to Friday (09 - 16 o'clock) by telephone and by mail.
The book return machine of the library Campus Westerberg is no longer accessible due to the complete closure of the building by the University of Osnabrück.
The book return boxes are still available in Haste and Lingen:
- Haste (main entrance): continuous
- Lingen (south entrance): continuous
From now on extensions beyond the 5th extension are possible. If your membership has expired, we will be happy to extend it on request by phone or email.
Active and passive inter-library lending has been suspended in the GBV network since 16.03.2020 until further notice.
Interlibrary loans ordered and delivered before 16.03. are still being issued. You will be notified by e-mail.
Interlibrary loans can still be returned at the locations in Lingen and Haste via the return boxes. You can apply for an extension of the loan period by telephone using our contact addresses.
You can still order literature via the delivery service subito and have it delivered directly to your home: https://www.subito-doc.de/
You are welcome to use our numerous electronic resources. The electronic offers are available from your private computer via VPN (in german language only) or the virtual desktops of the faculties.
A number of publishers are currently making articles, magazines and e-books temporarily available free of charge. Please research these temporary offers here.