The tutorial on how to use the library's smartboards is online. It explains, among other things, the basic functions of the Smartboards as well as possibilities for shared use at different locations.
On the public holidays 03 October 2022 (German Unification Day) and 31 October 2022 (Reformation Day) the library will be closed at all locations.
- In the rooms of the library, the wearing of an FFP2 mask is recommended if the distances (1.50 m) cannot be kept.
- Currently it is possible to extend loan periods up to 12 times for an additional 4 weeks each time. Please note that there is no automatic renewal. Preregistered books must be returned by the due date. Media not renewed or returned by the due date will still be subject to reminders.
- Please do not come to the library if you are suffering from flu-like symptoms, fever, cough or headache, have had contact with Corona sufferers or have been in a risk area.
- If you belong to this group of people, please contact our service counters by telephone
Westerberg: 0541 / 969-2931
Haste: 0541 / 969-5140
Lingen: 0591 / 80098-301
- Please keep to the currently required minimum distance of 1.5 m.
- Please wear a FFP2 mask in the library rooms.
- Hand disinfection dispensers are available in the entrance and exit areas and on all floors of the libraries.
- Disinfectants for disinfecting workstations are available at the information or service counters.
Can't find the answer to your question here? Then please feel free to contact our employees.