Students and employees of the Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences will have the opportunity to reserve individual and group study rooms in the library at the Westerberg and Lingen locations from 31.05.2021. Please note that due to the existing pandemic situation, the group and individual rooms can only be used by one person and not yet by groups.
Please make your reservation here: Room reservation "zeitwart"
As of 25.11.21, the use of the group study rooms is only possible for 1 person due to the current Corona situation.
As of 03.01.22, the group study rooms in the Campus Westerberg library are no longer accessible. If necessary, please change already registered reservations to other rooms.
Rules for access in detail::
- the group rooms can only be used by one person until further notice
- a room reservation is only possible for students and staff of the Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences.
- a booking is only possible for the next (opening) day
- a maximum of 3 bookings per week are possible
- the maximum booking duration is 4 hours
- bookings can be made up to 24 days in advance.